时间:2023-12-04 15:13:01 出处:패션阅读（143）
SEONGNAM, Gyeonggi Province — South Korea's premier aerospace and defense exhibition, aimed at showcasing the country's indigenously developed weaponry and military prowess, including the first public flight of the homegrown KF-21 fighter jet, is set to commence on Tuesday in its largest-scale edition yet.
The Seoul International Aerospace and Defense Industry Exhibition this year will showcase the US Air Force's nuclear-capable strategic bomber B-52H and the world's most formidable F-22 Raptor fighter jet in an eye-catching demonstration.
In its 14th edition, the Seoul ADEX held at Seoul Airport in Seongnam, Gyeonggi Province, will have around 550 companies representing 34 different countries, including Israel, participating. The biannual, six-day event had roughly 440 companies from 28 countries two years ago.
- Reeling from election loss, ruling party picks new leader posts
- 문재인 "부동산 정책, 초유 상황에 실책…신뢰 잃어 뼈아프다"
- Korean telecom regulator considers W68b in fines on Google, Apple for violating in
- [Test Drive] BMW 5 Series makes more powerful, elegant comeback
- S. Korea, US, Japan install trilateral communication hotline amid N. Korea, China challenges
- Hyundai’s decadeslong support for archery pays off at Asian Games
- 김건희, 제주도서 갈치 시식하며 “수산물 소비 활성화 최선”
- Truck crash leaves 2 dead, 2 injured
- 오세훈, ‘TBS 폐지’ 묻자 “그런 일 생겨서는 안 돼”